Commemorative Solid Bronze Plaque Fundraiser
Grosse Pointe South Baseball is selling commemorative SOLID BRONZE plaques, permanently installed in remembrance, highlighting accomplishments and accolades while a member of the one of the BEST High School Baseball programs in the country. This permanent plaque will assist in funding the completion of the field project, which includes a new scoreboard, as well as other needed equipment in support of GP South Baseball.
All SOLID BRONZE plaques are PERMANENTLY installed on the new brick backstop behind Homeplate and will be visible to anyone attending a game or visiting the field and will serve as a legacy memento for every player, coach, or supporter who has been an important part of the Grosse Pointe South baseball program past or present.
To order your Bronze Plaque, please complete the attached form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (click here or on the link below)
Payments by check can be mailed to the Grosse Pointe South Dugout Club at P.O. Box 361109 Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 or via VENMO @GrossePointeSouth-DugoutClub
Your contribution may be tax deductible as the GP South Dugout Club is a 501 (c) 3 organization.
The New Home of South Baseball
Sample of Commemorative Plaque
Please see the Dugout Club Tab for our current goals and programs.
You can either donate directly using the Paypal donate button, or go shopping on Amazon using the link below.
1. There are 4 slots every half hour. I.E., If you sign up for 11:00 am, you will hit until 11:30 am.
2. You may only sign up for one slot per day.
3. Please honor your times that you have signed up for, but if you can’t make it, make sure you remove your name so someone else can take your slot.
4. You may NOT EVER remove someone else’s name from a slot and insert yours.
5. Please be respectful and allow as many players to sign up as possible. No player should sign up for every week unless there are infilled slots.
5. Due to the generosity of Lakeside Baseball and the South Dugout Club, there is no charge to potential South players for these hitting sessions. Take advantage of this opportunity!
6. If you have any questions, contact Coach Griesbaum at: email@example.com
Below are links to important information for the 2023 Grosse Pointe South Baseball season, including information from the fall meeting, the spring vacation policy, and the player information sheet.
GP South Baseball Families:
Fundraising opportunities to lower, or eliminate, your player’s financial obligation are outlined in the deck below.
Coach Griesbaum and the GP South Dugout Club
Recent article from the American Baseball Coaches Association
The GP South Dugout club is committed to provide funding and coordination to the GP South Baseball community. Continuing budget cuts have made baseball program donations an increasingly important part of our annual fundraising efforts. Donations of any size to the Grosse Pointe South Dugout Club are welcomed and appreciated. In addition, the Dugout Club has sponsorship opportunities available, including fence signage and recognition on this website. And since we are established as a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation may be tax deductible. Thank you very much for your support of our program.
Winning the MAC RED outright was a great accomplishment, something no other South team has ever done. South has the best 2-year record, 22-8, of any school in the MAC RED.
Remember, "Tradition Never Graduates"
Contact the Coaches:
Varsity Head Coach Dan Griesbaum:
Junior Varsity Head Coach
Dennis Clow - firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshman Co Head Coach
Tim Lynch - email@example.com