Please see the Dugout Club Tab for our current goals and programs.
You can either donate directly using the Paypal donate button, or go shopping on Amazon using the link below.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING LAKESIDE MUST WEAR A MASK.
NO MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT LAKESIDE, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
The MHSAA allowable 4-player at a time coach supervised hitting sessions will begin on Jan.16th at Lakeside Baseball on Cadieux. The times are open for all potential South players, grades 9-12. The following are important points to remember:
1. There are 4 slots every half hour. I.E., If you sign up for 11:00 am, you will hit until 11:30 am.
2. You may only sign up for one slot per day.
3. Please honor your times that you have signed up for, but if you can’t make it, make sure you remove your name so someone else can take your slot.
4. You may NOT EVER remove someone else’s name from a slot and insert yours.
5. Please be respectful and allow as many players to sign up as possible. No player should sign up for every week unless there are infilled slots.
5. Due to the generosity of Lakeside Baseball and the South Dugout Club, there is no charge to potential South players for these hitting sessions. Take advantage of this opportunity!
6. If you have any questions, contact Coach Griesbaum at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO SCHEDULE YOUR TIMES:
Please share the letter below with your son. It lays out, in a clear way, what GP South Baseball is looking for in the 2020-2021 season.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
TRADITION NEVER GRADUATES
Any questions please email Coach Griesbaum email@example.com
Recent article from the American Baseball Coaches Association
Please fill out below document and email to Coach Griesbaum ASAP.
This MUST be done prior to Fall Practice
The MHSAA has said that football and baseball WILL have separate seasons, for the most part, so players will NOT have to choose between the two. We do not know specific dates yet as far as exactly when the seasons will occur, but it looks like football will go first in early spring and baseball will follow. We will definitely be later than our usual mid-March start. Football looks to begin around late February to early March with baseball beginning some time in late April to early May. We have been assured that baseball will NOT go into July but may go later than mid-June with the MHSAA tournament. Our 38 game dates should also not be reduced, according to an MHSAA representative.
Please continue to read the 2020-2021 Letter at this link.
Grosse Pointe South
District Champions 2019!
Regional Champions 2019!
Michigan Elite 8 2019!
2019 District Champions!
The GP South Dugout club is committed to provide funding and coordination to the GP South Baseball community. Continuing budget cuts have made baseball program donations an increasingly important part of our annual fundraising efforts. Donations of any size to the Grosse Pointe South Dugout Club are welcomed and appreciated, and since we are established as a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation may very well be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for further clarification on this topic, and e-mail Bill Leonard firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a formal receipt. Thank you very much for your support of our program.
Link to W9 http://bit.ly/2EMCXkW
Prepare yourselves now for tryouts in March. What you personally do from November to March will greatly impact your success next spring. More importantly, what we collectively do now as a team, will impact what happens to all of us in June! "Tradition Never Graduates"
Remember, "Tradition Never Graduates"
Contact the Coaches:
Varsity Head Coach Dan Griesbaum:
Junior Varsity Head Coach
Dennis Clow - email@example.com
Freshman Co Head Coaches
Tim Lynch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Smith - email@example.com